Most of you are familiar that iOS 5.1.1 already have Twitter integration built in. With the Cydia Tweak iOS 6 Twitter Widget for iOS 5
Here are some brief setup instructions in order to make it work as best as possible like the share widget in iOS6.
1. After installing Fusion, open Settings>Fusion> Quick Compose and press Install Activator. Cydia will open and you have to install Activator. (Do that only if you don't have activator installed)
2. Open Settings>Fusion> Quick Compose setup activation shortcut (i choose double tap on status bar)
3. Open Quick Compose and press Add location in the bottom left of compose box. It will ask for access to your location. Allow it if you want to add location to your Facebook posts.
4. Allow Fusion to post on your Facebook wall. In order to do it you have to open Settings>Fusion>Plugins>Facebook>Activation and fill in your facebook e-mail and password and allow Fusion the access.
5. Install iOS 6 Twitter Widget for iOS 5.
6. Uninstall Activator (if you no longer need it for other applications)
How it works:
Now when you press Tap to Tweet (in the notification Center) the Compose window will pop up.